- 2 kg of mussels
- 2 leeks or onions
- 1 bunch of celery
- 500 ml white wine dry
- 80 g salted butter
- 500 ml of liquid cream
- Clean and rinse the mussels by removing the beards and scraps they may have on the shells.
- Wash and chop the celery. Chop the leeks or onions.
- Ina large saucepan fry leeks with butter for 2 or 3 minutes. Add chopped celery.
- Add the white wine and the cream and bring to the boil. Reduce it in low fire for 10 minutes.
- Add the mussels and pepper.
- Wait that the mussels open on high heat (about 3-4 minutes), moving with a spoon.
- When all the shells are open, serve in a bow with plenty of sauce.